[Issue Date: 23rd May 2018]
Omonix LTD (we/our/us) is a Public Company (registered no. 11390775) limited by guarantee and incorporated with Companies House.
We collect and use information about you that is often private in nature. This policy outlines:
- Our contact details
- A general statement on our information handling policies
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How to opt out of further correspondence
- How this information is held
- How you can access and correct the information held
- Our complaint and dispute resolution procedures
Omonix Ltd (Company Number: 11390775)
1 Kings Street
Phone: +44 (0)20 3290 9602
General statement regarding data handling
Omonix LTD respects your right to privacy and we recognise the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. As such we do everything we can to maintain that trust. Our Staff and Trustees are trained to understand data protection and what they need to do to keep your data secure.
Under law your rights to privacy are also protected. The law places strict requirements on us to treat any information you give us as confidential. The information you provide remains private and is only used by us for the purposes it was provided.
Information we collect & why we collect it
Omonix LTD uses your personal data in a variety of ways which includes the following:
- Providing you with information or products that you have requested from us.
- Processing sales, grants, donations, fundraising income and legacies received from you.
- Informing you about new products, services, fundraising opportunities, appeals or events
- Responding to any complaints from you.
- Informing you of changes to ways to support our business.
- Inviting you to buy our services and products and keeping you updated on major developments
- Informing you of job opportunities.
- Inviting you to participate in surveys or research.
- Reviewing your records for the preparation of annual returns/reports, any financial audits.
- Monitoring your information to ensure it is secure to prevent fraud.
Information we collect is always treated as strictly confidential and is never disclosed to a third party without your prior consent unless we are required by law, or when working with recognised UK organisations/authorities in cases of fraud or criminal investigations. Omonix LTD will never make our GDPR compliant database available to other organisations without your consent, and then only to other EU organisations/companies which are GDPR compliant, or only with your consent to non-EU organisations/companies which have acceptable data protection policies.
Opting out of further correspondence
How your information is held
- The security of your information is important to Omonix LTD. When we have collected information about you it can only be seen or modified by Omonix LTD staff or GDPR compliant contractors appointed by us. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is stored securely - both in electronic and physical forms.
- Where we use external GDPR compliant contractors, any personal information disclosed to the contractor remains confidential to us.
- Personal and financial information which is no longer required to be stored is destroyed. An exception to this is may be the retention of information for data analysis or financial record keeping requirements under UK company legislation. However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form which does not allow you to be identified from that information.
- We do not store customer credit card details
How you can obtain a copy and correct information held by Omonix LTD
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to know what information we hold about you - please use the Personal Data Subject Access Request Form which can be found at: https://omonix.com/privacy
or contact Omonix LTD staff directly.
Omonix LTD aims to acknowledge any data requests you make within 72 hours and to deliver a copy of your data within 1 calendar month of your request being received. If additional time is required to produce a copy of your personal data we will contact you to explain why more time may be necessary.
To complete your request Omonix LTD will request proof of identity and other information required specifically to accurately identify data we hold on you and to produce your copy.
In most cases we will not charge a fee to comply with a subject access request. However, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive Omonix LTD may charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs of complying with your request. Omonix LTD will also charge a reasonable fee if further copies of data is required following a completed request.
When you receive your copy, if you discover your information is incorrect, incomplete or out of date - please notify us and we will correct, delete or add further information as soon as we are able.
Complaint and dispute resolution procedures
Alternately please use the Privacy Complaints form to outline your concern. A copy can be found at: https://omonix.com/privacy
Omonix LTD values your support. Our staff will always try to assist you to accurately answer any questions that you may have, correct any inaccuracies in your data, or correct errors made on our part.